PUSH! is part of Believe in Bristol, and is a volunteer-led community event. Bristol is lucky to have so many committed local people who help make events like the film festival possible, and we need your help! There are a variety of volunteer needs during the festival, including selling concessions and merchandise, selling and taking tickets, handing out programs, helping with set-up, decorating venues, etc.
Volunteers are expected to work a minimum of one shift. Each volunteer will receive admission to the festival before/after their shift. Additionally, each volunteer will receive a volunteer t-shirt when they check in.
Note: Anyone under the age of 18 MUST volunteer with a parent or guardian.
Festival Venue Host volunteers may do any of the following:
- Sell/take tickets
- Seat attendees
- Clean up between screenings
- Greet festival-goers
- Sell merchandise
- Check wristbands
Volunteer Headquarters volunteers may do any of the following:
- Check in volunteers
- Show volunteers where to go
- Hand out tees, lanyards, and single screening tickets
Festival Runner volunteers may do any of the following:
- Help festival-goers with directions
- Run errands
- Fill in where volunteers are needed in venues or at check-in
Any Assignment volunteers:
- Perform any tasks from set-up and tear down to litter pickup, running errands and helping where needed.